Our Aims and Ojectives
- To enhance public awareness and consciousness of the necessity of the application of the principles of sustainable consumption and development so as to ensure the realisation of an equitable, environmentally oriented, self-sustaining development and to ensure its continued sustainability in the future.
- To promote the development of knowledge, theory and practice of sustainable development in its various aspects and to improve the level of skills and capabilities for its realisation.
- To promote the development of human resources with the perspective of sustainable development and also enhancement of the knowledge and capabilities which would help in participation at the level of state, national, regional and international leadership for the realisation of sustainable development.
- To promote values which are conducive to institutional development for the realisation of sustainable development in state, national, regional and international spheres
- To conduct seminars, scientific meetings, discussions and promote writing of the national, regional and international dimensions so as to broaden the dissemination and communication of knowledge on sustainable development.
- To promote policies that seeks to protect the environment and promote development in a sustainable manner.
- To work, promote and network with individuals, communities and organisations that strive towards attaining a society that is sustainable, fair and just.
- Mr. Neiphiu Rio
Our FOunding Members
- Mr. Alemtemshi Jamir
- Mr. D. Ratno, SRTT, Kohima
- Dr. Cressida Jamir, NBRM, Kohima
- Mr. Vengota Nakro, NEPED, Kohima
- Ms. Ella Mary, YARD, Kohima
- Mr. Moatoshi Longkumer, NBRM,Kohima
- Mr. Alemba, NBDA, Kohima
- Ms. Hekani Jakhalu, Youthnet, Kohima
- Mr. Amardeep S Bhatia
- Ms. Neilazono Terhuja, NBHM, Kohima
- Mr. Rokovisa Chase, NBDA, Kohima
- Mr. Nzambemo K. Lotha, NBHM, Kohima
- Mr. Amba Jamir, TML-India, Mokokchung/Guwahati
- Mr. Neichute Doulo, EA, Kohima
- Mr. Mhonlomo Kikon, Dice Foundation,Kohima
- Rev. Dr. Chingmak Kejong, Eleutheros Christian Society, Tuensang
- Mr. Nuklo Phom, Phom Baptist Church, Longleng
- Ms. Phangnon Wangsha, WALO, Mon
- Mr. Alemtemshi Jamir -Chairperson
- Mr. Amba Jamir -Executive Secretary
- Ms. Ella Mary - Treasurer
- Mr Menukhol John – Focal Person to Government of Nagaland
- Mr. Vengota Nakro
- Mr. D. Ratno
- Ms Hekani Jakhalu
- Mr Neichute Doulo
Our Partners and well wishers
The SDFN is supported in its endeavour by like minded organisations. The SDFN has partnered the following organisations to achieve its goals.More about our partners →