Munish is known in the photography circuit as one of the most versatile and innovative photographers. Trained in Digital Photography in New York, Munish continues to work on complex assignments in fields which are as varied as Fashion, Advertising, Food, Interiors, Jewelry, People, Art and Celebrities. His Photographs and concepts appear with certain regularity in nearly all leading national as well as International magazines and books. He is actively involved in teaching photography to people from all over the world at his academy in New Delhi. He has been featured in the prestigious Phase one website and has been a part of several exhibitions.
- Exposed-the contemporary nude-juried group photography show at 1650 Gallery Los angeles, California, USA - 7th july 2012
- I came across -FORM gallery, Perth, Australia , part of "Divergence:Photographs from elsewhere" group exhibition of Australian and International photographers at Foto Fringe/Foto freo from march 14th to april 15th 2012.
- Beyond the Shadows- fund raising solo exhibition- India habitat center & select citywalk, New Delhi, 1st-10th July 2011.
- Indian Photography Today AM gallery Brighton, United Kingdom scheduled from 12 - 24 April 2011.
- Lets rebuild Ladakh- fund raising exhibition for the victims of leh cloudburst at select city walk mall, new delhi, september 2010
- Keeping up appearances- exhibition of human forms august 2010.
- Wide Angle-fine art photography exhibition- Alliance francaise de delhi oct24-nov1, 2009
- The Incredible Moment- India's largest ever collection of photographs, by country's top photographers, each a valuable signed collectible. Among the 200 participating photographers. 19-21 August 2005, New Delhi. About 200 photographs in Black & white and colour are displayed in the corridors of Max New York Life Hospitals since 2004.